Our consulting approach is initially aimed at avoiding court proceedings through efficient and goal-oriented negotiation and well-drafted contracts. If, nevertheless, legal or arbitration disputes arise, we stand by our clients. Without any compromise.
Pre-litigation strategy consulting
Pre-court risk assessment, also in the case of threatened class actions (Musterfeststellungsklage or Verbandsklage). Pre-litigation strategy consulting in preparation for escalations. Advice during contract negotiations on the favorable choice of courts/arbitration tribunals in individual cases, in particular with regard to the enforceability of judgments/arbitration decisions and the applicable law. Anticipatory drafting of particularly conflictual contractual provisions.
Representation before all ordinary courts in Germany with emphasis on:
- Post-M&A disputes
- Professional liability (D&O, liability of managing directors, board members and supervisory board members)
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between corporate bodies
- Warranty and product liability
- Commercial and distribution law disputes
- Disputes under real estate law
- Insolvency disputes (avoidance of insolvency, representation of creditors)
- International civil disputes
- Transportation disputes
- Post-M&A dispute: Representation of seller party in international DIS dispute against OEM from France.
- Shareholder dispute: Representation of a (arbitration) defendant supra-local law firm in a shareholder dispute with a professional.
- D&O-Liability: Participation in arbitration proceedings of a board of directors against DAX group, proceedings under DIS rules.
- Commercial dispute: Participation in representation of a DAX software group in dispute over commercial agent compensation claims, proceedings under LCIA rules.
- Sports arbitration: Participation in various arbitration proceedings as party representative of professional sports clubs against inter alia Handball-Bundesliga, proceedings according to sports arbitration rules.