Our consulting approach is initially aimed at avoiding court proceedings through efficient and goal-oriented negotiation and well-drafted contracts. If, nevertheless, legal or arbitration disputes arise, we stand by our clients. Without any compromise.
Pre-litigation strategy consulting
Pre-court risk assessment, also in the case of threatened class actions (Musterfeststellungsklage or Verbandsklage). Pre-litigation strategy consulting in preparation for escalations. Advice during contract negotiations on the favorable choice of courts/arbitration tribunals in individual cases, in particular with regard to the enforceability of judgments/arbitration decisions and the applicable law. Anticipatory drafting of particularly conflictual contractual provisions.
Representation before all ordinary courts in Germany with emphasis on:
- Post-M&A disputes
- Professional liability (D&O, liability of managing directors, board members and supervisory board members)
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between corporate bodies
- Warranty and product liability
- Commercial and distribution law disputes
- Disputes under real estate law
- Insolvency disputes (avoidance of insolvency, representation of creditors)
- International civil disputes
- Transportation disputes
Representation of clients before national and international arbitration courts, assumption of the office of arbitrator (e.g. DIS, ICC, LCIA), conduct of arbitration proceedings before international institutions (e.g. DIS, ICC, LCIA).
Organization and defense or structuring of mass proceedings (e.g., model determination or association actions, liability or warranty actions, capital investor actions or proceedings of consumer associations), strategic handling of complex issues (e.g., concerning international law), also as second expert.