Ferox Legal has a strong focus on Corporate/M&A. Accordingly, we advise our clients on M&A transactions as well as on corporate restructurings and spin-offs. We have a particular focus on advising senior executives and business managers in MBO/MBI situations, but also represent start-up companies in financing rounds with VC investors. We also take care of the structuring of the transaction from a corporate law perspective.
Our experienced transactional lawyers, all of whom have worked for international law firms prior to founding Ferox Legal, have brought a great number of transactions to a successful closing. In cooperation with advisors from other disciplines, we are able to support a wide range of transactions in different industries, whether in logistics, aviation, real estate or automotive or otherwise.
Our transaction-related advisory services enable us to provide a seamless service for our clients, taking into account special areas such as antitrust law or compliance advice. In doing so, we assemble deal teams flexibly according to the needs of the specific transaction. Our network in Germany and abroad allows us access to the required resources also in other fields at any time.
Our advisory services include, inter alia:
- Transaction structuring under corporate law
- Legal due diligence, including vendor due diligence in all relevant legal areas
- Drafting and negotiation of the transaction-related documentation (SPA, Letter of Intent, shareholder/investment agreement, etc.)
- W&I insurance policies
- Post-acquisition restructuring measures like carve-outs, spin-offs, de-mergers, etc.
- Legal support of portfolio companies
- Exit advisory
- Post-M&A litigation and arbitration
We are happy to advice you. At any time. Without ifs and buts.