The members of our firm have been among the leading advisors in transportation, logistics and aviation law for many years. Most recently, Dr. Dennis Geissler was named a leading consultant in the “Kanzleimonitor” handbook. We combine the advantages of a law firm with distinctive interdisciplinary advice with our many years of practical experience.
Whether in court, in contract negotiations or in setting up new businesses, we stand by our clients to solve their individual challenges. Without ifs and buts.
As a leading law firm in advising international companies in the aviation industry (passenger and cargo), we advise airlines (scheduled and private aviation), carriers, insurance companies, airport operators and other players in the aviation industry inter alia in the following areas:
- Defence and enforcement of claims, including processing IT-based and non-IT-based class actions and Passenger Claims.
- Support in the automation of processes for handling passenger complaints
- Representation in negotiations with the Federal Aviation Authority and other government institutions
- Coordination of large claims
- Carrier liability and cargo claims
- Multimodal consulting
For logistics companies which are active in road and sea transport, we provide advice inter alia in the following areas:
- Advice on the drafting of freight, forwarding and CEP contracts, warehousing and logistics contracts as well as general terms and conditions
- Representation in claims handling (defense and recourse)
- Litigation before all German courts, party representative and arbitrator in arbitration proceedings according to the rules of the ICC, DIS as well as other international arbitration organizations
Our references include:
Ongoing advice to and representation of a German airline on, inter alia, the handling and settlement of class actions, as well as representation in court proceedings (inter alia, regarding a cancellation clause, cf. the BGH (German Supreme Court) ruling X ZR 25/17)
Advising and representing various Star Alliance airlines, inter alia from Austria, Switzerland, South Africa, Vietnam
Establishment of defense strategies against class actions
Representation of several airline pilots in proceedings before the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (German Federal Aviation Authority)
Advising in connection with the interim collapse of a ticket agent from Greece
Defense of claims for damages after air traffic accidents in cooperation with international insurance companies